This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Going Digital with VAT

Anybody recommend a program that allows VAT submissions under the new digital requirements? 

Parents
  • Another VAT question, regarding domestic EVSE equipment.

I assume that the installation of electric vehicle charging equipment at domestic properties is liable to the full rate of VAT of 20% on the supply of the charging equipment and ancillary materials as well as on the labour?

I tried an internet search and found this website, it is however a Scottish firm of accountants and I’m unsure if there’s differences in the VAT regulations between Scotland and England?

www.prioryaccounting.co.uk/VAT-and-electrical-charging-installations

• Another VAT question, regarding domestic EVSE equipment.

I assume that the installation of electric vehicle charging equipment at domestic properties is liable to the full rate of VAT of 20% on the supply of the charging equipment and ancillary materials as well as on the labour?

I tried an internet search and found this website, it is however a Scottish firm of accountants and I’m unsure if there’s differences in the VAT regulations between Scotland and England?

www.prioryaccounting.co.uk/VAT-and-electrical-charging-installations

Children
No Data