This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

If the Cap fits - the figures in kWh for easier digestion.

Ofgem have published their 'price cap' today here 

Basically depending a bit on region the max that suppliers can charge for leccy is about 53 p unit in the midlands and more like 57p in Mersyside, and the south east.

Gas will be 15.5-16p per kwhr again varying a bit by region.

I think things like solar Panel setups that last year would have needed a decade to pay for itself will now be looking a lot more attractive.

MikePDF

Parents
  • Just about any energy saving measures are beginning to look cost effective. Until October 21, I was paying 11.79 p/kWh for electricity and 3.2571 p/kWh for gas. So a rise to 55 p and 15 p respectively is a bit painful. Unless patterns of usage change dramatically, I don't see the price coming back down any time soon.

• Just about any energy saving measures are beginning to look cost effective. Until October 21, I was paying 11.79 p/kWh for electricity and 3.2571 p/kWh for gas. So a rise to 55 p and 15 p respectively is a bit painful. Unless patterns of usage change dramatically, I don't see the price coming back down any time soon.

Children
No Data