This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CBM Training

With an ever-increasing emphasis on improving the reliability of equipment and the reliance on condition-based monitoring to successfully achieve this, I have been looking to complete training in electrical condition-based monitoring techniques and theory but have struggled to find an appropriate, accredited course.

If any members have experience in having completed courses on the subject matter or are simply aware of the existence and can offer feedback/suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Parents
  • Hi Kevin, I've asked someone in our accreditation team here at the IET if they're able to advise Slight smile

• Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and hopefully someone in the accreditation team can assist. Appreciate if you could let me know once you have heard back from the team. 

• Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and hopefully someone in the accreditation team can assist. Appreciate if you could let me know once you have heard back from the team. 

Children
No Data