This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CEng Application delay

Hi All, 

Wondered if someone could shed some light on the CEng application process at the moment. Timeline is as follows:

Submitted Application: 27th April 2022

Notification that first stage: "Registration & Standards Department office check of your application" was passed: 25th May 2022

Notification that second stage: "Pre-Interview Assessment Panel" was passed :16th June 2022

This email said that the interview would now be arranged. At this point I was please, everything seemed to be going through at a reasonable pace. 

On the 14th July I emailed to ask how this was progressing and if there was information as to when my interview would be held. 

I got a response on the 18th July saying that it was expected that my interview would be held in September. 

I emailed again on 23rd September requesting an update and didn't get a response. 

I emailed again on 7th October asking for an update and got a response the same day saying that the email has been passed to the interview team and they would be in touch. So far as of the 13th October I haven't received a response. 

Is anyone else experiencing delays at the moment? Does anyone know what the expected time scales are at the moment? the Track Application section on the career manager website still says "You've submitted your application" and hasn't changed since 27th April. 

So far since application it has been 24 weeks. 

Many thanks in advice for any advice. 

Michael

Parents
  • I am also waiting for the interview as it is getting much late. 

• Hi Talha, I have had my interview now. 9th December. It was a long wait but got there in the end. 32 weeks from submitting application to interview. Decision was emailed to me (successful) within a couple of days. Hope you don't have to wait much longer. Good luck.

• Hi Talha, I have had my interview now. 9th December. It was a long wait but got there in the end. 32 weeks from submitting application to interview. Decision was emailed to me (successful) within a couple of days. Hope you don't have to wait much longer. Good luck.

Children
  • Glad to hear that ... I am very much excited to hear about your experience. Please spare some time for that.