Engineer required--- as expert witness

Good Morning

My court claim has landed before a Judge who has the sense to say she needs the advice of an expert engineer witness.

Does anyone know of a panel of experts that I could contact.

I must submit three names to the defendant. who will then chose one.

It is a paying gig with funds from the court. Should be about a days work.

The item in question is an electrically heated  Combi Oven. It should run on a combination of steam and dry heat.

Any one who has experience of Rational Combis would be Ideal.  But is only a boiler with a fan, a simple electro mechanical

device.

Any competent engineer should be able to look at the file, photos and usb - I have compiled and inform the Judge that my records are correct.

Anyone who is interested, or knows of any suitable persons., Could you drop me a private message on here.

Regards

Tony

• Try the manufacturer.

• I agree to some extent. The manufacturers will doubtless make specifications available, but they will not, cannot even, act as an expert witness.

I used to practice as an expert witness and pride myself on the fact that no case went to court (although the very last might have been close to being defended). That is not to say that my clients (in fact their solicitors who instructed me) always won. If on the papers, a case had little merit, I advised accordingly and did not charge for doing so. That was my recipe for repeat business.

Fundamentally, you need a good expert witness, not merely a good expert.

JP, where are you? ;-)

• Hi Chris Thanks for the input. I am in North Wales llangollen. The case is in Wrexham..

If you have experience in these matters and can recommend others. I have to submit three names, for the defense to select one.

You input would be appreciated. 

We could ask the court to instruct the defense to produce any tech specs we might need.

But I have a full documented  history of defects, to support my claim. 

Regards

Tony

• Chris is correct.. The Manufacture are claiming the combi is not defective despite my file of evidence.  Tony