Free Leadership Evaluation Anyone? (in the name of research)

To my membership colleagues I ask for a small favour :)

I am completing the final Research Project for my MBA with QMUL in London, and would appreciate some support to further my research.
The purpose of the study is to understand whether there is a relationship between emotional drivers and leadership performance within engineering and technically focused professions. 

All data collection is anonymous, and the study closes this week.
You will have the chance to opt-in to receiving a full breakdown and analysis of your responses if you wish, so if you’ve never had a leadership evaluation or similar assessment this is a chance to have one for free.

Below is the link to the research ethics statement and joining instructions. Please read this carefully as acceptance of its terms and approaches are mandatory to be part of this study, and I cannot process any of your data without this.

https://tinyurl.com/BSKLTY

If you can spare approximately 20-30 minutes to assist me in my research it would be deeply appreciated.

The survey link is below, many thanks again for your support.

https://tinyurl.com/pkyrp

Many thanks
Dan

#leadership #project #mba #engineers #research

Parents
  • It could have done without the awkward questions expressed as negatives ("I don't..." type questions).  It's too easy to give the opposite of the intended answer.

And there were a lot of questions that were not applicable to me, for which "not at all" was the only appropriate answer, but it may horribly skew the results.  In particular. all to often it was impossible to distinguish when answering a question between "a bad leader" and "not a leader".

• It could have done without the awkward questions expressed as negatives ("I don't..." type questions).  It's too easy to give the opposite of the intended answer.

And there were a lot of questions that were not applicable to me, for which "not at all" was the only appropriate answer, but it may horribly skew the results.  In particular. all to often it was impossible to distinguish when answering a question between "a bad leader" and "not a leader".

Children
  • Also I felt that there were probably many differences between the answers that were how I would like to think I behaved, and how my teams would actually say I behaved! I think to be really valid it would need to involve (anonymously) responses from the "leaders" teams as well. But hopefully the OP already knows that and is including it in the "opportunities for further work" part of his report Wink