How often do FRA need to be carried out

How often do FRA(Fire Risk Assessment) need to be carried out in a premises that services mobile phone or tablets?  Key point to consider is the state of the batteries.  Most are Lithion either in a product or as a service spare part.  Some phones or tablets may have physical damaged when received.  Some batteries may be damaged when the phone or tablet servicing/repair is undertaken. How would thermal runaway be dealt with?

• I've got something in my head that says 'as often as needed' or perhaps better expressed as 'you don't need to repeat it until something has changed' (either the risk or the standard you're working to). There might be more to it than that though in specific circumstances - others here will know better than me.

- Andy.

• Hi Sergio, I don’t think there is a specific interval between assessment. I do believe the advice is to check and update your fire risk assessment regularly, especially if there are any major changes that could affect the fire safety. This is in line with Article 9, (3) of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which states that the fire risk assessment must be kept up to date and revised if there is a significant change in the environment. The HSE also advises that you should review your assessment if it is no longer valid or if there has been an accident or a case of ill health related to fire.