How is AI impacting Project Management?

One of the most developed areas in project management automation is risk management.

New applications use big data and ML to help leaders and project managers anticipate risks that might otherwise go unnoticed.

These tools can already propose mitigating actions, and soon, they will be able to adjust the plans automatically to avoid certain types of risks.

• Improved project scoping by automating the time-consuming collection and analysis of user stories. 
  • Tools to facilitate scheduling processes and draft detailed plans and resource demands
  • Automated reporting that is not only produced with less labor but will replace today’s reports — which are often weeks old — with real-time data. 
Parents
  • I think ML can be good to trigger alerts based on events and passed events spotting patterns but I would be reticent to let AI develop the plan without human intervention.

For me and technology should augment with human capabilities to complement their skillset and help them increase capacity not an either or decision by leaders.

• I think ML can be good to trigger alerts based on events and passed events spotting patterns but I would be reticent to let AI develop the plan without human intervention.

For me and technology should augment with human capabilities to complement their skillset and help them increase capacity not an either or decision by leaders.

Children
No Data