Alternative Fuel for Electric Cars - Is there one on the way?

The use of Petrol and Diesel is still most convenient but will electric driven cars ever replace them?. I think that a more acceptable replacement will and must be found; what is going on behind closed doors?.. 

Jaymack

Parents
  • Hi Jaymack. I’ve been led to believe that optimism remains high within the EV industry as ongoing advancements are being made. Key areas of their focus include prolonging battery life, diversifying charging infrastructure, and lowering overall expenses. Additionally, In my opinion it’s imperative to strategically address emissions throughout the EV’s lifecycle—from manufacturing to end-of-life disposal—to minimize ecological impact.

• Hi Jaymack. I’ve been led to believe that optimism remains high within the EV industry as ongoing advancements are being made. Key areas of their focus include prolonging battery life, diversifying charging infrastructure, and lowering overall expenses. Additionally, In my opinion it’s imperative to strategically address emissions throughout the EV’s lifecycle—from manufacturing to end-of-life disposal—to minimize ecological impact.

Children
No Data