Schneider Electric Acti 9 3 Phase Distribution Board

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has worked with the Schneider Acti9 Isobar 3 phase distribution board.

With the neutral cover removed to install additional circuits there is exposed live 3 phase if not isolated downstream. We bought the board as its IP2X and until the breakers are installed the connections are isolated. We intend to cover the area with some plastic and glue it whilst the circuit is dead. I believe they should be constructed as such to not allow harm and not requiring to be dead every time the neutral cover needs removing. 

Any thoughts?

Parents
  • Hi Paul. Im involved in the installation of Schneider Acti 9 distribution boards. I concur that for the main switch, the inclusion of shrouds or phase barriers, akin to those available for the Schneider PowerPact 4 MCCB panel boards, should be made available. 

-Andrew

• Hi Paul. Im involved in the installation of Schneider Acti 9 distribution boards. I concur that for the main switch, the inclusion of shrouds or phase barriers, akin to those available for the Schneider PowerPact 4 MCCB panel boards, should be made available. 

-Andrew

Children
No Data