Award for Outstanding Contribution
This award is to be given to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution, over a number of years, to the operation of the IET Sussex Local Network. This contribution may be in any of the recognised activities of the Sussex Local Network.
- Nominations can be made at any time by any member of the IET Sussex Local Network.
- The form of the nomination should be a document of no more than 500 words and may include illustrations as needed.
- Nominations shall be sent to the Secretary of the IET Sussex Local Network. Once per year, the IET Sussex Local Network Committee shall review nominations received during the previous year.
- Only one award shall be made in any one year. The IET Sussex Local Network Committee may decide that none of the nominations sufficiently meet the award criteria and so may decide not to make an award in that year.
- The nature of the award shall be determined by the IET Sussex Local Network Committee and may vary from one award to the next.
- A successful nominee shall be notified by the Chairperson of the IET Sussex Local Network Committee prior to the presentation of the award.
- The Chairperson of the IET Sussex Local Network Committee shall present the award, if given, at one of the Local Network’s public technical meetings.