26-27 April 2022
No. 4 Hamilton Place, London and Online
Colleagues at the RAeS are offering IET members a special rate at the above conference. See their website for further details and how to register.
• Identify the innovations and actions using space technology that can help the UK (and the world) achieve net zero in line with pledges made at COP26.
• Involve senior stakeholders in industry, academia and government to debate our space-enabled vision, and to leverage multi-year support from the public and private sector to drive forward new technology and exploitation delivery mechanisms.
All the above will form the basis of our exciting conference programme, where a series of presentations and panel sessions will span the following topics:
• How can we use space technology to innovatively monitor and attribute emissions to enable the monitoring of net zero global progress?
• How we can integrate satellite information products to support businesses in assessing and mitigating climate and supply chain risk?
• What approaches can be utilised from satellite technology to enable the reduction of our carbon footprint from business and wider society?
• Is next generation technology to harness solar power from space a game changer or science fiction?