The IET Renewable Power Generation (RPG) conference brings together the topics of renewable energy technology, power generation and systems integration, with techno-economic issues. All renewable energy generation technologies are within its scope.
I’m looking for a number of suitably qualified technical reviewers to help review the technical papers submitted for the IET Renewable Power Generation (RPG) conference. Reviewers evaluate and score papers, as well as give invaluable comments and feedback. As a reviewer, you’ll need to have expertise in a minimum of two areas from the technical scope of the conference.
There are many benefits of volunteering as a technical reviewer such as:
- Advanced access to emerging ideas in renewable power generation
- Keep up-to-date with the latest research and cutting-edge technology in this area
- Help authors improve their papers by giving invaluable feedback
- Contribute towards the overall quality of research
- Become a better writer and improve your own critical skills
- Technical reviewing is seen as a favourable skill when coming up for academic promotion
If you’d like to volunteer as a reviewer for RPG or would like to find out more about what’s involved, please get in touch with me, Tamara Anderson via private message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2022.