This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

How to be an evil engineer

My daughter just sent me this...I wish I lived nearer Cardiff so I could pick up some useful tips smiley

ddbcb7738635a9068ee67677b4dd44da-huge-evil-engineer.jpg

Parents
  • Hopefully I can get my daughter to report back both on how we can all be (even) more evil, and what the pizza toppings are! Although I also really think you ought to organise a team minibus from Stevenage smiley

In my experience software engineers are particularly good at evil mind control - they can make the most rational people suddenly start shouting at their PC and then give up and go and have a coffee! Perhaps Microsoft software engineers are in league with Starbucks???
  • Hopefully I can get my daughter to report back both on how we can all be (even) more evil, and what the pizza toppings are! Although I also really think you ought to organise a team minibus from Stevenage smiley

In my experience software engineers are particularly good at evil mind control - they can make the most rational people suddenly start shouting at their PC and then give up and go and have a coffee! Perhaps Microsoft software engineers are in league with Starbucks???
Children
No Data