This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Average Waiting Time for CEng PRI in 2022

Hello All,

I submitted my CEng application at the end of last year and I was informed that my application had undergone peer review in March 2022 via email. It has been the 31st week since the date of my submission but IET says that applicants usually spend 20-22 weeks to complete the whole process of CEng application.

Does anyone know what is the average waiting time for Professional Review Interview (PRI) for CEng application? Thank you.

Also, in recent, I sent an email to Professional Registration Team to ask them about the progress but still there is no any reply to me. Disappointed

Regards,

Gary

Parents
  • Hi Gary,

Whilst the overall processing time is approximately 20-22 weeks, the time between each stage can vary due to a number of factors.

Apologies that you haven't received a response regarding when your Professional Review Interview will be. Please could you send me an email to rssu@theiet.org so I can confirm your details and ensure an update is provided to you.

Many thanks

Rachel

• Hi Gary,

Whilst the overall processing time is approximately 20-22 weeks, the time between each stage can vary due to a number of factors.

Apologies that you haven't received a response regarding when your Professional Review Interview will be. Please could you send me an email to rssu@theiet.org so I can confirm your details and ensure an update is provided to you.

Many thanks

Rachel

Children
No Data