This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Should an electrician have an Apple or an Android mobile device.

Should an electrician have an Apple or Android mobile device for all the apps they are now expected to use, such as those for EVSE?

Does it make any difference and do equipment manufacturers show any preference?

Parents
  • I have been using a Samsung Android phone and an Apple cellular Ipad, so should have the best of both worlds.

However, when it comes to setting up EV chargers some of them still need the installer to take the cover off and plug a laptop in using an USB lead and a browser to access the settings.

This coming Friday I am attending an EV charger manufacturers' training at their training centre in their head office, so I am planning to sound their trainers out to see if they recommend one or the other.

• I have been using a Samsung Android phone and an Apple cellular Ipad, so should have the best of both worlds.

However, when it comes to setting up EV chargers some of them still need the installer to take the cover off and plug a laptop in using an USB lead and a browser to access the settings.

This coming Friday I am attending an EV charger manufacturers' training at their training centre in their head office, so I am planning to sound their trainers out to see if they recommend one or the other.

Children
No Data