Energy Smart Meter Installation- All needed tests, inspection and wiring regulations

Hello everyone!
I am just asking about the following 
- The wiring regulations for the installation

- The needed inspection, tests and maintenance

for both three phase and single phase installation

Thanks

Parents
  • replacing existed meter to a new smart energy meter

It'll usually be done according to the supplier's own rules (which will be based on basic legislation, ( ESQCR, H&S@W etc) and established industry practice. As has been said, it normally doesn't fall within BS 7671 (but might occasionally - e.g. where there's a building network). The last few times I seen anything done, on-site inspection & testing consisted of a quick polarity check and taking a photo. Even if it did fall under BS 7671 a simple meter swap would be minor works and wouldn't require anything like the the full set of tests.

- Andy.

• replacing existed meter to a new smart energy meter

It'll usually be done according to the supplier's own rules (which will be based on basic legislation, ( ESQCR, H&S@W etc) and established industry practice. As has been said, it normally doesn't fall within BS 7671 (but might occasionally - e.g. where there's a building network). The last few times I seen anything done, on-site inspection & testing consisted of a quick polarity check and taking a photo. Even if it did fall under BS 7671 a simple meter swap would be minor works and wouldn't require anything like the the full set of tests.

- Andy.

Children