Reviewers needed: 'Strategic Ideas for Technologists and Engineers'

Hello IET members,

Critical feedback is needed from people willing to review chapters of my book 'Strategic Ideas for Technologists and Engineers'.

The book examines technology strategy and its development within organisations.

It explores the whole 'technological realm'.  All engineering disciplines are in scope.

I am currently writing a chapter on innovation.  Previous chapters have addressed complexity and uncertainty, strategic thinking, stakeholder management, and engineering ethics.

The book includes a new theory of technology, defining exactly what we mean by the term 'technology'. It also introduces a new type of uncertainty, which I call 'paradigm risk'.

If you would be prepared to give a few hours of your time to review some chapters, please respond here.

Thanks,

Peter

(UK-based management consultant with a background in digital services and engineering risk management.)

Parents
  • Hi Peter, 

I am also happy to help review a chapter for your book. Please check my LinkedIn to run through my background and personal experience to be sure that it suits what you are looking for. If it does, then please drop me a line. 

• Hello Emeka,

Thanks for responding.  I'm sure you would make an excellent reviewer.

I am in the middle of writing a chapter on innovation, but when this is finished I will prepare some content for review.

I suspect you have a broad interest in strategy, covering the whole technology spectrum, which is ideal for the scope of the book.

I will make contact again towards the end of April.

Best regards,

Peter

• Hello Emeka,

Thanks for responding.  I'm sure you would make an excellent reviewer.

I am in the middle of writing a chapter on innovation, but when this is finished I will prepare some content for review.

I suspect you have a broad interest in strategy, covering the whole technology spectrum, which is ideal for the scope of the book.

I will make contact again towards the end of April.

Best regards,

Peter

Children
No Data