NHS error reduction

Join me for another exciting webinar taking a good look at standard work and its many benefits, next Tuesday at 1pm

q.health.org.uk/.../

Parents
  • OK, I give up.  Apart from being a TV programme, what's QI?

• In this context we can guess 'Quality Indicator' or 'Quality Improvement'

However I suspect the roadmap will not be a map of roads nor will the framework have any obvious frame-like characteristics - note the early warning with the misuse of "transition" as if it was a verb instead of a noun..

For me, too much manglement language.  I shall skip this and wait for a plain English version, iff it is important someone will create a translation.

Mike.

• What if I told you there is a way to make healthcare better, cheaper, and more satisfying for everyone involved? Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it’s not. It’s called Quality Improvement (QI), and it’s a proven method to reduce costs, waste and variation, and increase patient and staff satisfaction and engagement. QI is not a one-time fix, but a continuous process of learning and improvement that can transform healthcare for the better. QI is not a secret, but a science that anyone can learn and apply. QI is not a burden, but a benefit that can make healthcare more rewarding and enjoyable. QI is the magic formula for healthcare, and you can be part of it.

• What if I told you there is a way to make healthcare better, cheaper, and more satisfying for everyone involved? Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it’s not. It’s called Quality Improvement (QI), and it’s a proven method to reduce costs, waste and variation, and increase patient and staff satisfaction and engagement. QI is not a one-time fix, but a continuous process of learning and improvement that can transform healthcare for the better. QI is not a secret, but a science that anyone can learn and apply. QI is not a burden, but a benefit that can make healthcare more rewarding and enjoyable. QI is the magic formula for healthcare, and you can be part of it.

Children
  • Thank you for the translation - it is helpful. Pity it was not worded  that way in the original flyer.

Mike.